Kaplan are looking for passionate and friendly teachers to deliver KIE programmes to the highest standard possible by actively seeking to develop as a teacher and consistently meeting individual student needs during the busy summer period
· Teach approximately 21 hours per week
· Plan and prepare lessons in accordance with the KIE Teaching Standards
· Prepare thorough lesson plans for in-house and external observations where necessary.
· Assign homework and to mark assignments.
· Assist in the testing and placement (as needed) of new and existing students ensuring all
students are assessed as accurately as possible
· Conduct regular one to one tutorials in accordance with the KIE Tutorial policy
· Promote independent learning via needs analysis, tutorials, support and reports
· Be proactive about your personal development, to attend all compulsory training sessions
and to actively participate in any training offered
· Contribute to the development of KIE materials though trialing and feedback
Qualifications Required: A Bachelor’s Degree and CELT/CELTA or equivalent
Contact: Michelle Dawson, Director of Studies (email@example.com)