EAP teachers wanted for Pre-sessional programme
The UCD Applied Language Centre is seeking well-qualified EAP Tutors for our 7-week Summer Pre-Sessional Programme (8th July to 23rd August 2019)
● Undergraduate degree (any discipline)
● Recognised TEFL qualification
● Experience of teaching English for Academic Purposes
● Specialist area: academic skills of researched essay writing, critical reading and seminar presentation
● MA TESOL, Applied Linguistics or related discipline
● Experience of teaching in universities
● Training in assessment
The successful candidates will
● Teach EAP classes
● Attend team meetings as required
● Liaise with other tutors over shared classes
● Take part in course assessments
● Assist with administrative duties as required in maintaining detailed records of attendance and work completed in each class.
To apply for this position, please email an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter to Dr Stergiani Kostopoulou, Senior Teaching Fellow, EAP Coordinator (email@example.com).
Applications will be assessed as they arrive, and interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Closing date for applications: 17:00 hrs (GMT) Friday 17th May 2019.