GE and Cambridge Exam Prep tutors needed in IBAT College Dublin
An expanding ACELS-approved city centre language school is currently seeking highly-qualified General English to form part of our cover panel, with a view to becoming full-time teachers in the near future.
The teaching role will involve covering classes from 9 – 12.15 or 1.30 – 4.45 p.m. daily. It will also involve some administrative tasks including Lesson Planning as well as exam preparation, delivery and correction.
This is a serious position and subject to a successful initial performance, teachers may then be retained for upcoming teaching positions. Competitive rates offered.
· Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum Degree in foreign languages/linguistics and will have at least 3 - 5 years’ teaching experience
· ACELS recognised TEFL qualification
· Experience of teaching in a foreign country would be a bonus
· Candidates will be expected to demonstrate an awareness of the linguistic challenges involved in dealing with students from certain language backgrounds, particularly Portuguese, Spanish, French and Arabic speakers
· Teachers should be dynamic and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment. Given the nature of the initial cover position, teachers will need to be quite flexible and may be contacted at very short notice (night-time or weekends) to cover the following day.
Please reply via e-mail to email@example.com with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and potential referees. Interviews will begin immediately.