Join us at ICOT College Dublin
We are looking for enthusiastic English language teachers to join our team; experienced as well as newly qualified teachers are welcome. This opportunity is for face to face classes only.
In the heart of Dublin city centre. We are looking for experienced, professional, and enthusiastic teachers. We require teachers to be responsible for delivering well prepared, innovative lessons.
We offer a warm, professional, and exciting environment to work in with remuneration depending on experience.
In return, the following requirements are essential:
· ACELS accredited EFL certification i.e Celta, Celt or Trinity TESOL Cert
· A Degree
· Excellent spoken and written English language skills
· A good understanding of language structure and ability to explain grammar
· A punctual and well-organised individual
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to work well in a team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €16.00-€18.00 per hour, DOE
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your cover letter and CV to Therese McDonagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about ICOT College Dublin, please visit https://icot.ie/